The Cincinnati Reds had an off day on Wednesday. They had a scheduled split-squad day on Tuesday, but one game barely got going before being postponed by rain. In the other game they beat up on the Cubs, winning 12-3 and moving to 5-10-3 on the spring. Today they get back on the field at 4:05pm ET against the Los Angeles Dodgers in a road game.
Cincinnati Reds (5-10-3) Starting Lineup
- Scott Schebler – Center Field
- Yasiel Puig – Right Field
- Scooter Gennett – Second Base
- Jesse Winker – Left Field
- Derek Dietrich – First Base
- Jose Peraza – Shortstop
- Tucker Barnhart – Catcher
- Jose Iglesias – Third Base
- Phillip Ervin – Designated Hitter
- Sonny Gray – Starting Pitcher
Reserve players on todays roster:
Los Angeles Dodgers (9-8-1) Starting Lineup
- Alex Verdugo – Left Field
- Justin Turner – Third Base
- Max Muncy – First Base
- Kiké Hernandez – Second Base
- Ezequiel Carrera – Center Field
- Will Smith – Catcher
- Paulo Orlando – Right Field
- Jeter Downs – Shortstop
- Hyun-Jin Ryu – Starting Pitcher
Where to Watch/Listen/Follow the games
The game will be live on the Reds on Radio network. In Cincinnati the game will be on 700 WLW. The game will be available to watch online only on MLB.tv.
The Final | Reds 3 – Dodgers 3
The Cincinnati Reds have another tie on their hands, with the Reds and Dodgers both finishing the day with 3 runs. Sonny Gray threw 3.0 perfect innings with a strikeout. Michael Lorenzen allowed a run in 2.0 innings on the mound with a walk. He then played center field and went 0-1 with a walk at the plate. David Hernandez, Raisel Iglesias, and Wandy Peralta all tossed a shutout inning of relief.
Phillip Ervin had the big blow at the plate, smacking his 4th home run of the spring. Scott Schebler, Yaisel Puig, Scooter Gennett, Jose Peraza, Tucker Barnhart, Jose Iglesias, Reshard Munroe, and Stuart Fairchild all added singles in the game. You can see the entire box score for the game right here.